Under the VAT Refund scheme a person may apply for a refund of VAT on the construction of a residential building or the purchase of a residential apartment or house from a property developer.



NID correct
Please enter National Identity Card Number.
CCN correct
Please enter Card control number.
For security purposes, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent on the number provided and you will be asked to enter that OTP on next screen.

Prove that you are not a robot; Please enter the correct value in the third box below